TN Guv Rosaiah refuses to comment on summons
Chennai: Tamil Nadu Governor K Rosaiah on Wednesday declined to comment on an Andhra Pradesh court issuing summons to him in connection with a case related to denotification of government land in favour of some private parties.
"I didn`t receive it (summons) yet and I received it only through the media. Let me receive it and it will be looked from legal angles and then be decided", he told reporters when asked about the court`s summons issued to him on June 18.
A local court in Hyderabad had issued the summons asking Rosaiah to appear before an anti-corruption bureau court there on August 2 next.
The former Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister was among the 13 accused in the case, related to denotification of 9.14 acres of prime land at Ameerpet in Hyderabad in 2010.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan