TN Guv Rosaiah refuses to comment on summons
Chennai: Tamil Nadu Governor K Rosaiah on Wednesday declined to comment on an Andhra Pradesh court issuing summons to him in connection with a case related to denotification of government land in favour of some private parties.
"I didn`t receive it (summons) yet and I received it only through the media. Let me receive it and it will be looked from legal angles and then be decided", he told reporters when asked about the court`s summons issued to him on June 18.
A local court in Hyderabad had issued the summons asking Rosaiah to appear before an anti-corruption bureau court there on August 2 next.
The former Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister was among the 13 accused in the case, related to denotification of 9.14 acres of prime land at Ameerpet in Hyderabad in 2010.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Parrikar hits out at Nawaz Sharif, says India doesn't need advice about troops in Siachen
- Prefer to ignore what Nawaz Sharif said at UN, says Manohar Parrikar
- Congressmen tie pigeon inside rocket to welcome their leader – A must watch for Rahul Gandhi