TN Guv Rosaiah refuses to comment on summons
Chennai: Tamil Nadu Governor K Rosaiah on Wednesday declined to comment on an Andhra Pradesh court issuing summons to him in connection with a case related to denotification of government land in favour of some private parties.
"I didn`t receive it (summons) yet and I received it only through the media. Let me receive it and it will be looked from legal angles and then be decided", he told reporters when asked about the court`s summons issued to him on June 18.
A local court in Hyderabad had issued the summons asking Rosaiah to appear before an anti-corruption bureau court there on August 2 next.
The former Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister was among the 13 accused in the case, related to denotification of 9.14 acres of prime land at Ameerpet in Hyderabad in 2010.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Mau
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- WATCH: MS Dhoni rips apart bowlers to smash brilliant 129-run knock in Vijay Hazare Trophy