TN Minister`s son critically injured in mishap
Chennai: A 27-year old son of Tamil Nadu Minister for Cooperation Sellur K Raju has been hospitalised here in a `critical` condition after he was injured in a road accident, the hospital said on Monday.
Tamizhmani was admitted to the Apollo Hospitals yesterday with severe brain injury following a road accident, the hospital said in a press release.
"His condition continues to be highly critical. He is on life support system," it said.
Meanwhile, tension prevailed in the Sellur area in Madurai District, the home town of the Minister, after news about the mishap reached there.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- DNA: How India became world's largest arms importer
- BMC election 2017 results LIVE: Shiv Sena leads in 92 seats, BJP ahead in 73; counting underway
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Maharashtra Civic Results 2017 LIVE: Shiv Sena maintains grip on Mumbai, BJP dominates other cities
- Solapur Municipal Corporation Elections 2017 Results LIVE: Asaduddin Owaisi's AIMIM bags 5 seats; counting underway