TN: Nephew kills aunt, stabs daughter-in-law
Ramanathapuram: A man strangulated his aunt and inflicted serious injuries on her daughter-in-law before decamping with jewellery at Vanigramam area here Tuesday, police said.
They said the woman, wife of a mutton shop owner, was alone in the ground floor of the house when the man came in, killed her and took the 30 sovereigns of jewels.
He then went to the first floor, where the daughter-in-law was staying, stabbed her several times and took some jewellery from there too before fleeing the spot, police said.
A hunt is on to nab him, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cabinet approves Act allowing malls, restaurants, theaters to stay open 24×7
- New framework that can predict terrorist attacks developed!
- Actor Irrfan Khan stirs controversy over statement on Ramadan rituals
- Is triple divorce system an infringement of the Indian Constitution?
- Is triple divorce system an infringement of the Indian Constitution? - Part II