TN: One held on murder charges
Ramanathapuram: One person was arrested Sunday for allegedly murdering two persons by giving them brandy laced with poison, police said.
Police said the man had borrowed Rs 40000 from one of the deceased and was finding it difficult to repay the loan, and decided to do away with him.
He mixed the brandy with poison and gave it to the lender who had also invited his friend for their meeting on October five night.
The man has been remanded to 15 days judicial custody.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Porn survey: Delhi no 1; 'animal porn' in Pune