TN: One held on murder charges
Ramanathapuram: One person was arrested Sunday for allegedly murdering two persons by giving them brandy laced with poison, police said.
Police said the man had borrowed Rs 40000 from one of the deceased and was finding it difficult to repay the loan, and decided to do away with him.
He mixed the brandy with poison and gave it to the lender who had also invited his friend for their meeting on October five night.
The man has been remanded to 15 days judicial custody.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- Why is religion being made the basis of election campaigns in UP?
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Sony Xperia X gets a price cut of whopping Rs 14,000