TN: One held on murder charges
Ramanathapuram: One person was arrested Sunday for allegedly murdering two persons by giving them brandy laced with poison, police said.
Police said the man had borrowed Rs 40000 from one of the deceased and was finding it difficult to repay the loan, and decided to do away with him.
He mixed the brandy with poison and gave it to the lender who had also invited his friend for their meeting on October five night.
The man has been remanded to 15 days judicial custody.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday