TN software engineer dies in mysterious circumstances
Bangalore: A software engineer hailing from Tamil Nadu, who had come here for New Year celebrations, died in a private hospital today after being admitted in a badly injured condition.
The unidentified techie, who had come with eight other friends from Coimbatore to celebrate New Year, was taken to Saint Johns Hospital after a security guard posted at a hotel noticed him lying on the road yesterday, Siddapur Police Inspector Ravi Shankar said.
The guard ran outside the hotel gate after he heard a loud sound and noticed the victim with injuries on his stomach, face and thigh, he said.
Police are not ruling out murder and things will become clear once the post-mortem report is received, he said.
They were searching for his friends, he said, adding, a case has been registered.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Nautanki, full drama CM': Arvind Kejriwal tweets praising a movie; Twitter explodes with hilarious reactions
- US Presidential Elections: Donald Trump calls Hillary Clinton 'world-class liar' as war of words intensifies
- United Nations criticizes repression in Bahrain, urges dialogue
- North Korea leader Kim Jong-Un says missile test a success, threat to US
- Brexit: UK goes to polls in knife-edge EU referendum; over 46 million people to decide Britain's fate