TN software engineer dies in mysterious circumstances
Bangalore: A software engineer hailing from Tamil Nadu, who had come here for New Year celebrations, died in a private hospital today after being admitted in a badly injured condition.
The unidentified techie, who had come with eight other friends from Coimbatore to celebrate New Year, was taken to Saint Johns Hospital after a security guard posted at a hotel noticed him lying on the road yesterday, Siddapur Police Inspector Ravi Shankar said.
The guard ran outside the hotel gate after he heard a loud sound and noticed the victim with injuries on his stomach, face and thigh, he said.
Police are not ruling out murder and things will become clear once the post-mortem report is received, he said.
They were searching for his friends, he said, adding, a case has been registered.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I know why Indrani Mukherjea murdered my sister Sheena: Mikhail Bora
- OROP issue: With no breakthrough in sight, Army veterans may meet PM Narendra Modi today
- Sheena Bora murder case: All that we know about Indrani Mukherjea
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukherjea's former husband, Sanjeev Khanna, arrested by Mumbai Police