TN: Tourist falls into Guna caves
Kodaikanal: A 21-year old man slipped and fell into the "Guna caves" which shot to fame after a Kamal Hasan starrer film was shot in the locale, in this famous hill tourist town.
Police and fire and rescue personnel have launched a search for Karthik, who fell into the about 300 feet deep gorge last evening while trying to retrieve his footwear.
Karthik and six of his friends had come here on a weekend picnic trip when the mishap occurred.
The place became a tourist attraction after the Kamal Hassan starrer Guna was shot there.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will implement 'One Rank, One Pension' without fail: PM Modi
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Delhi: Shakuntala Gamlin writes to LG against AAP minister
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation? Part-2
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Even 100 Rahul Gandhis cannot match PM Narendra Modi's mega wave: Shiv Sena
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi