TNPSC question paper leak case: Printing Press owner held
Erode: The CB-CID police on Wednesday arrested a based printing press owner in Kolkotta in connection with the Tamil Nadu public Service Commission question paper leak.
They said the question papers were printed in the press owned by Rishikesh Gundu at Kolkotta, from where two persons lifted the sold to a person who arranged for its distribution here Erode.
On information, the CB-CID police rushed to Kolkatta and arrested him, sources said.
Gundu was produced before the judicial Magistrate Kavitha here this evening in the evening and remanded to 15 days judicial custody.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan