Toddler dies after hot water falls on him

In a gruesome incident, a three-year-old boy died of severe burns after hot water kept in a cooking vessel fell on him.

Coimbatore: In a gruesome incident, a three-year-old boy died of severe burns after hot water kept in a cooking vessel fell on him.

"The boy's mother, Nandini (26), who regularly visits a temple in the city, for cooking feast for devotees, took her son, Udayprakash along yesterday", police said.

"While the boy was playing around the kitchen, he brushed against a vessel containing hot water, which fell on him."