Token system introduced at railway station
Madurai: A passenger-friendly token system was introduced on Tuesday in place of queues at the Passenger Reservation System (PRS) centre at the railway junction here. AK Rastogi, Divisional Railway Manager, issued the first token to the passenger.
Under the system, a passenger can obtain a token from the token dispensing machine at the PRS centre.The token number is displayed on the computer screen for the passenger to go to the counter, saving him time, he said, adding fresh tokens have to be obtained if the passenger does not turn up at the time of calling.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH