Token system introduced at railway station
Madurai: A passenger-friendly token system was introduced on Tuesday in place of queues at the Passenger Reservation System (PRS) centre at the railway junction here. AK Rastogi, Divisional Railway Manager, issued the first token to the passenger.
Under the system, a passenger can obtain a token from the token dispensing machine at the PRS centre.The token number is displayed on the computer screen for the passenger to go to the counter, saving him time, he said, adding fresh tokens have to be obtained if the passenger does not turn up at the time of calling.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP