Tuticorin: 3 killed in blast in cracker factory
Tuticorin: Three persons were killed in a blast at a cracker factory at Kulaikanathapuram near Tiruchendur, police said.
The blast, which occurred yesterday, took place while the labourers were mixing chemicals at the factory, police said. Among the deceased, Maria Siluvai (30), died on the spot, while Chinnadurai (28) and Pauldurai (42) died at the hospital without responding to treatment Wednesday night, police said.
The condition of one other person, Jeyasingh (52), was serious.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi