Tuticorin: 3 killed in blast in cracker factory
Tuticorin: Three persons were killed in a blast at a cracker factory at Kulaikanathapuram near Tiruchendur, police said.
The blast, which occurred yesterday, took place while the labourers were mixing chemicals at the factory, police said. Among the deceased, Maria Siluvai (30), died on the spot, while Chinnadurai (28) and Pauldurai (42) died at the hospital without responding to treatment Wednesday night, police said.
The condition of one other person, Jeyasingh (52), was serious.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Grief stricken people shout slogans as Kalam's body carried out of hospital
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Punjab's Gurdaspur; 3 killed