Twins die after consuming poisonous ash from garbage in TN
Theni: In a tragic incident, minor twins died reportedly after consuming poisonous ash dumped near a garbage bin at Thangammalpuram area here.
4-year-old boy and his 18-month-old twin sister were playing near the bin on June 4 when they reportedly ate the ash, police said.
Both of them fainted and were rushed to a Government hospital where they died yesterday, they said.
Doctors at the hospital said they suspected that the material consumed by the children was poisonous ash.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan