Twins die after consuming poisonous ash from garbage in TN
Theni: In a tragic incident, minor twins died reportedly after consuming poisonous ash dumped near a garbage bin at Thangammalpuram area here.
4-year-old boy and his 18-month-old twin sister were playing near the bin on June 4 when they reportedly ate the ash, police said.
Both of them fainted and were rushed to a Government hospital where they died yesterday, they said.
Doctors at the hospital said they suspected that the material consumed by the children was poisonous ash.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Jayalalithaa wins big in RK Nagar by-poll, defeats CPI's Mahendran by over 1.5 lakh votes
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- After Pankaja Munde, now Vinod Tawde accused of irregularities in awarding contracts in Maharashtra