Two charred to death, 4 injured in herbal plant boiler blast
Salem: Two persons were charred to death and four seriously injured after an extraction boiler in a herbal unit burst at Attur in the district, police said.
Twenty employees were working in the plant last night when the boiler exploded, spilling hot oil on the workers, killing two of them on the spot, they said.
The injured workers have been hospitalised, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 16-year-old Indian-origin boy finds cure for breast cancer treatment
- Heartbreaking! Denied medical help, 12-year-old UP boy dies on dad's shoulder
- Bihar: This boy risks his life to save four students from drowning!
- Panel discussion on insensitive behaviour of administration and govt towards common man
- PM Modi saved cameraman from being washed away in Gujarat
- Stopping exercise for 10 days decreases brain blood flow
- Learn it from Japan – It runs a train for single passenger! Know why
- Subramanian Swamy calls LG Najeeb Jung a “420 like Kejriwal”
- India's bid to join US alliance could irk China, Pakistan: Chinese media
- MUST WATCH: When Mahendra Singh Dhoni hit two monster sixes out of Florida stadium