Two charred to death, 4 injured in herbal plant boiler blast
Salem: Two persons were charred to death and four seriously injured after an extraction boiler in a herbal unit burst at Attur in the district, police said.
Twenty employees were working in the plant last night when the boiler exploded, spilling hot oil on the workers, killing two of them on the spot, they said.
The injured workers have been hospitalised, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Navjot Singh Sidhu diagnosed with DVT: Know about this life threatening disease!
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- The Pot Simmers: Beef Politics in UP; Beef Festival in Kerala