Two DMK MLAs evicted from TN Assembly
Chennai: Two Opposition DMK MLAs were evicted
from Tamil Nadu Assembly on Tuesday following a heated exchange of
words with rival AIADMK legislators.
Noisy scenes were witnessed when Commercial Taxes Minister
RPT Commercial Taxes Minister C Ve Shanmugam made some remarks
on an alleged scam during the previous DMK regime which did
not go down well with the Opposition members.
Despite Speaker D Jayakumar`s repeated pleas, DMK member J
Anbazhagan remained standing and was seen shouting at the
former, following which he directed the Marshals to evict him.
Later, Finance Minister and Leader of the House O
Panneerselvam alleged that another DMK member S S Sivasankar
made some gestures at the Chair and demanded that he be
evicted. The Speaker ruled in favour of Panneerselvam and
ordered the eviction of Sivasankar.
Other DMK members staged a walkout protesting the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Jallikattu protests continue in Tamil Nadu, sea of protesters camp on Marina beach