Two sentenced to 1 year imprisonment for sexually abusing girl
Madurai: A court here has sentenced two persons to one year imprisonment for sexually abusing a 17-year-old girl in 2009 at Puliankulam in this district.
Judge C Kumarappan also directed the accused Sakthivel (27) and Ganesan (24) to pay Rs 20,000 as compensation to the girl.
The girl, daughter of a kiln worker, was waylaid by the duo on October 17, 2009 and sexually abused.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Narendra Modi and Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum