Unidentified men hurl bomb at Dindigul Union Councillor’s car
Dindigul: An unidentified gang hurled country made bombs at the car of Dindigul Union Councillor Muthupandian, when it was parked in front of his party office.
Nobody was injured in the yesterday`s incident, police said, adding, the car was partially damaged.
The gang fled the scene after the incident, police said.
Muthupandian, belonging to Dendrakula Vellalar Kootamaippu, was one of the accused in the murder of the Devendrakula Velalar Federation leader Pasupathipandian a couple of years back, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement