Unidentified men hurl bomb at Dindigul Union Councillor’s car
Dindigul: An unidentified gang hurled country made bombs at the car of Dindigul Union Councillor Muthupandian, when it was parked in front of his party office.
Nobody was injured in the yesterday`s incident, police said, adding, the car was partially damaged.
The gang fled the scene after the incident, police said.
Muthupandian, belonging to Dendrakula Vellalar Kootamaippu, was one of the accused in the murder of the Devendrakula Velalar Federation leader Pasupathipandian a couple of years back, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees
- Tata Sons removes Cyrus Mistry as Chairman; Ratan Tata interim boss for 4 months
- Uttar Pradesh CM Akhilesh Yadav told Mulayam Singh's brother Shivpal that he would float new party?
- Sushant Singh Rajput's Twitter commentary of MS Dhoni's innings at Mohali is a Must Read