Unidentified men hurl bomb at Dindigul Union Councillor’s car
Dindigul: An unidentified gang hurled country made bombs at the car of Dindigul Union Councillor Muthupandian, when it was parked in front of his party office.
Nobody was injured in the yesterday`s incident, police said, adding, the car was partially damaged.
The gang fled the scene after the incident, police said.
Muthupandian, belonging to Dendrakula Vellalar Kootamaippu, was one of the accused in the murder of the Devendrakula Velalar Federation leader Pasupathipandian a couple of years back, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah Part II
- Uttarakhand: MBBS students builds toilets in a village in Rishikesh
- Digital detox helps to get rid of smartphones addiction
- Watch: Syrian boys crying, hugging each other after their brother is killed in airstrike
- 'India can recast global narrative; needs 8-10% growth'
- Govt invites public comments on changing financial year
- Top Chinese general held in China's anti-graft campaign?
- Good news for home buyers! DDA Housing Scheme 2016 likely to be launched around Diwali
- Beware! No more selfie on board, DGCA taking cognizance