Unidentified men hurl bomb at Dindigul Union Councillor’s car
Dindigul: An unidentified gang hurled country made bombs at the car of Dindigul Union Councillor Muthupandian, when it was parked in front of his party office.
Nobody was injured in the yesterday`s incident, police said, adding, the car was partially damaged.
The gang fled the scene after the incident, police said.
Muthupandian, belonging to Dendrakula Vellalar Kootamaippu, was one of the accused in the murder of the Devendrakula Velalar Federation leader Pasupathipandian a couple of years back, police said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan