Unidentified men hurl bomb at Dindigul Union Councillor’s car
Dindigul: An unidentified gang hurled country made bombs at the car of Dindigul Union Councillor Muthupandian, when it was parked in front of his party office.
Nobody was injured in the yesterday`s incident, police said, adding, the car was partially damaged.
The gang fled the scene after the incident, police said.
Muthupandian, belonging to Dendrakula Vellalar Kootamaippu, was one of the accused in the murder of the Devendrakula Velalar Federation leader Pasupathipandian a couple of years back, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'