Vaiko has understood Jaya`s `egoistic nature`: Alagiri
Madurai: Reacting to MDMK`s decision of not
contesting Tamil Nadu Assembly polls, Union Minister and DMK
leader M K Alagiri on Saturday said the party`s leader Vaiko had "in
the last minute" understood the "egoistic nature" of AIADMK
"It is not MDMK which has boycotted the elections, but
AIADMK which has boycotted MDMK," Alagiri, who is Chief
Minister M Karunanidhi`s elder son and DMK`s Organising
Secretary (South Zone) told reporters here.
He said, "MDMK leader Vaiko has understood the egoistic
and high-handed nature of AIADMK chief Jayalalithaa in the
Alagiri claimed that the DMK`s election manifesto
released yesterday, had been welcomed by people and said the
party-led alliance would win all the seats.
People were satisfied with DMK fulfilling its earlier
promises listed in its 2006 election manifesto, he said,
adding, AIADMK would "vanish" after the polls.
MDMK today decided against contesting the April 13
Assembly elections, saying it was piqued by the "consistent
ill-treatment" and "arrogant stand" of AIADMK during the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Dadri lynching: Rahul Gandhi reaches Dadri, meets victim Iqlakh's family
- Dadri lynching: Prime accused's father refutes allegations; says son is innocent
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Russia bombs ISIS headquarters in Syria, video goes viral on internet - Watch
- In Pics: Indian Super League 2015 opening ceremony!
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Read: What Salman Khan has to say about Akshay's 'Singh Is Bliing'