Vilasrao Deshmukh admitted to private hospital
Chennai: Union minister Vilasrao Deshmukh was on Monday rushed to a private hospital here after he was brought by a special flight, sources said.
The 67-year-old senior Congress leader from Maharashtra who is ailing for sometime was brought by the special flight around 6 pm and immediately taken to the hospital in an ambulance, they said.
Hospital authorities were tight-lipped over the condition of the Science and Technology Minister.
"We are studying the case," a source in the hospital said to queries on the condition of the former Maharashtra chief minister.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Outline solutions, don't become roadblock to progressive democracy: BJP tells Mamata
- After Virat Kohli, time for Anil Kumble to work with MS Dhoni - Here's what Jumbo said..
- Union Minister Maneka Gandhi raps Kerala for its policy on stray dogs
- RSS distributed sweets on the day Mahatma Gandhi was assassinated: Congress
- Remember Parul Chauhan aka Ragini from 'Bidaai'? Her latest pictures will make your jaw drop!