Vilasrao Deshmukh admitted to private hospital
Chennai: Union minister Vilasrao Deshmukh was on Monday rushed to a private hospital here after he was brought by a special flight, sources said.
The 67-year-old senior Congress leader from Maharashtra who is ailing for sometime was brought by the special flight around 6 pm and immediately taken to the hospital in an ambulance, they said.
Hospital authorities were tight-lipped over the condition of the Science and Technology Minister.
"We are studying the case," a source in the hospital said to queries on the condition of the former Maharashtra chief minister.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman