Vilasrao Deshmukh admitted to private hospital
Chennai: Union minister Vilasrao Deshmukh was on Monday rushed to a private hospital here after he was brought by a special flight, sources said.
The 67-year-old senior Congress leader from Maharashtra who is ailing for sometime was brought by the special flight around 6 pm and immediately taken to the hospital in an ambulance, they said.
Hospital authorities were tight-lipped over the condition of the Science and Technology Minister.
"We are studying the case," a source in the hospital said to queries on the condition of the former Maharashtra chief minister.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH