Vilasrao Deshmukh admitted to private hospital
Chennai: Union minister Vilasrao Deshmukh was on Monday rushed to a private hospital here after he was brought by a special flight, sources said.
The 67-year-old senior Congress leader from Maharashtra who is ailing for sometime was brought by the special flight around 6 pm and immediately taken to the hospital in an ambulance, they said.
Hospital authorities were tight-lipped over the condition of the Science and Technology Minister.
"We are studying the case," a source in the hospital said to queries on the condition of the former Maharashtra chief minister.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Personality check: What is the colour of your eyes?
- Govt blocks over 800 porn websites – complete list
- Govt reviews porn ban order, blocks only child pornography-related websites