War of words between Karuna, Stalin
New Delhi: Nothing seems to be going right for former Tamil Nadu chief minister M Karunanidhi. Reports said that the DMK chief left the party headquarters Friday morning and headed for the seaside resort following a heated argument with his younger son MK Stalin.
If reports are to be believed Stalin is unhappy with the way the 2G spectrum issue has been handled in which his sister Kanimozhi is an accused.
The DMK chief who is always surrounded with party workers chose to go alone to the beach house on the East Coast Road to spend the day in privacy. Only some of his security guards and his personal secretary K Shanmuganathan accompanied him.
Reports also said that some powerful elements of DMK are unhappy with the recent poll debacle and are blaming DMK leadership for dynasty politics and favoritism.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town