War of words between Karuna, Stalin
New Delhi: Nothing seems to be going right for former Tamil Nadu chief minister M Karunanidhi. Reports said that the DMK chief left the party headquarters Friday morning and headed for the seaside resort following a heated argument with his younger son MK Stalin.
If reports are to be believed Stalin is unhappy with the way the 2G spectrum issue has been handled in which his sister Kanimozhi is an accused.
The DMK chief who is always surrounded with party workers chose to go alone to the beach house on the East Coast Road to spend the day in privacy. Only some of his security guards and his personal secretary K Shanmuganathan accompanied him.
Reports also said that some powerful elements of DMK are unhappy with the recent poll debacle and are blaming DMK leadership for dynasty politics and favoritism.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city
- Army orders modern helmets for jawans, can withstand bullets fired from short range
- WATCH: Dope-tainted Brock Lesnar causes carnage on return to WWE Raw ahead of Royal Rumble