War of words between Karuna, Stalin
New Delhi: Nothing seems to be going right for former Tamil Nadu chief minister M Karunanidhi. Reports said that the DMK chief left the party headquarters Friday morning and headed for the seaside resort following a heated argument with his younger son MK Stalin.
If reports are to be believed Stalin is unhappy with the way the 2G spectrum issue has been handled in which his sister Kanimozhi is an accused.
The DMK chief who is always surrounded with party workers chose to go alone to the beach house on the East Coast Road to spend the day in privacy. Only some of his security guards and his personal secretary K Shanmuganathan accompanied him.
Reports also said that some powerful elements of DMK are unhappy with the recent poll debacle and are blaming DMK leadership for dynasty politics and favoritism.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of terror attacks in Baramulla and Kupwara
- DNA: Farooq Abdullah insults national anthem, talks on phone
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part II
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part III
- Tata Group enters e-commerce market with apparel, electronics website
- 99 lashes for partying Iran youths
- Modi govt treated UP with apathy and neglect: Mayawati
- Missing Ishrat Jahan encounter files not traced as May 31 deadline approaches
- Have broken middlemen-Defence Ministry nexus: Manohar Parrikar