War of words between Karuna, Stalin
New Delhi: Nothing seems to be going right for former Tamil Nadu chief minister M Karunanidhi. Reports said that the DMK chief left the party headquarters Friday morning and headed for the seaside resort following a heated argument with his younger son MK Stalin.
If reports are to be believed Stalin is unhappy with the way the 2G spectrum issue has been handled in which his sister Kanimozhi is an accused.
The DMK chief who is always surrounded with party workers chose to go alone to the beach house on the East Coast Road to spend the day in privacy. Only some of his security guards and his personal secretary K Shanmuganathan accompanied him.
Reports also said that some powerful elements of DMK are unhappy with the recent poll debacle and are blaming DMK leadership for dynasty politics and favoritism.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China warns India against deploying BrahMos cruise missile in Arunachal Pradesh
- One killed in TV channel office attack in Karachi
- Gujarat: Journalist working for local daily found dead in his Junagadh office
- Watch: How floods throw normal life out of gear across country
- Indian Army prepares to secure Arunachal Pradesh from China
- Congress MLAs suspended after Gujarat Assembly ruckus over Dalits
- Javed Miandad asks Misbah-ul-Haq to call off retirement plans to ensure Pakistan's future success
- Salman Khan's sister Arpita's house robbed; cash, goods worth Rs 3.25 lakh stolen
- Severe obesity alone can increase heart failure risk
- Fertilizer factory tank leaks, 35 ill in Bangladesh