War of words between Karuna, Stalin
New Delhi: Nothing seems to be going right for former Tamil Nadu chief minister M Karunanidhi. Reports said that the DMK chief left the party headquarters Friday morning and headed for the seaside resort following a heated argument with his younger son MK Stalin.
If reports are to be believed Stalin is unhappy with the way the 2G spectrum issue has been handled in which his sister Kanimozhi is an accused.
The DMK chief who is always surrounded with party workers chose to go alone to the beach house on the East Coast Road to spend the day in privacy. Only some of his security guards and his personal secretary K Shanmuganathan accompanied him.
Reports also said that some powerful elements of DMK are unhappy with the recent poll debacle and are blaming DMK leadership for dynasty politics and favoritism.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- GSGMC demands to remove DU book's chapter calling Bhagat Singh a terrorist
- Bizarre selfie craze: 15-year-old boy shoots self in Pathankot, lands in hospital
- Quota stir in Gujarat phase-II: Hardik Patel's PAAS to begin 'lollipop Mahotsav' protest from today
- Real Estate Act, designed to protect consumer interest, comes into force from today
- What an idea! Here's why NCP workers in Maharashtra danced in 'Nagin' style - Watch video