Water level at 109.71 feet in TN
Salem: The water level in the Mettur dam on Monday morning stood at 109.71 feet against the full level of 120 feet.
Inflow was 10,317 cusecs, while outflow 4959 cusecs.
Meanwhile, due to heavy rain in Yercaud hilly areas for the last three days, the Mookanoor tank is overflowing and water has entered houses.
Steps have been taken to pump out the water, officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- DNA: Gravitational waves detected, proving Einstein right!
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit!
- Ex-Army officers threaten to return JNU degrees against 'anti-national' activities in campus
- Delhi Police issues alert over alleged Hafiz Saeed's tweet backing 'pro-Pak' JNU protesters
- Really? Is this why Deepika Padukone not open about her alleged relationship with Ranveer Singh?