Water-level at 29.8 feet in Mettur
Last Updated: Saturday, February 16, 2013 - 12:09
Salem: The water-level in the Mettur dam this morning stood at 29.8 feet against the full level of 120 feet.
Inflow was 1614 cusecs while outflow 480 cusecs.
First Published: Saturday, February 16, 2013 - 12:09
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review