Water-level at 29.8 feet in Mettur
Last Updated: Saturday, February 16, 2013 - 12:09
Salem: The water-level in the Mettur dam this morning stood at 29.8 feet against the full level of 120 feet.
Inflow was 1614 cusecs while outflow 480 cusecs.
First Published: Saturday, February 16, 2013 - 12:09
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16