Water level in Mettur dam at 106.97 feet
Last Updated: Wednesday, July 31, 2013 - 10:54
Salem: The water level in the Mettur dam on Wednesday stood at 106.97 feet against its full level of 120 feet.
The inflow was 54,515 cusecs and outflow was 10,800 cusecs.
First Published: Wednesday, July 31, 2013 - 10:54
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- WATCH: 'Sting videos of Kejriwal govt's minister Imran Hussain's staffer demanding bribe of Rs 25 lakh for his boss'
- Big clash of 2016: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' head on with Prabhas and SS Rajamouli's 'Baahubali 2' at the Box Office?