Water level in Mettur dam at 106.97 feet
Last Updated: Wednesday, July 31, 2013 - 10:54
Salem: The water level in the Mettur dam on Wednesday stood at 106.97 feet against its full level of 120 feet.
The inflow was 54,515 cusecs and outflow was 10,800 cusecs.
First Published: Wednesday, July 31, 2013 - 10:54
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Outrage over Tanmay Bhatt's video mocking Lata Mangeshkar, Sachin Tendulkar
- VHP's women wing Durga Vahini gives arms training to children!
- Heavy rain disrupts flight operations in Delhi
- MP: Liquor mafia attacks police, journalists with weapons
- Attack on African nationals: Gen VK Singh slammed for his statement
- 'Like Modi, next US Prez should outline economic growth plan'
- Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella India visit: Talks of transformative role of apps and services to come
- MEA official meets deceased Congolese national's family
- Good news for Rail Passengers! No service charge on ticket booked through card from June 1
- Japan keen to invest in India’s infrastructure growth story: Finance Minister