Water level in Mettur dam at 39.54 feet
Last Updated: Tuesday, December 18, 2012 - 10:48
Salem: The water level in the Mettur dam on Tuesday stood at 39.54 feet against its capacity of 120 feet.
The inflow was 1018 cusecs and the outflow 11,500 cusecs, PWD sources said.
First Published: Tuesday, December 18, 2012 - 10:48
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa suffers cardiac arrest; being monitored
- Watch: PM Modi addresses rally in Moradabad, UP - Part II
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest