Water level in Mettur dam at 39.54 feet
Last Updated: Tuesday, December 18, 2012 - 10:48
Salem: The water level in the Mettur dam on Tuesday stood at 39.54 feet against its capacity of 120 feet.
The inflow was 1018 cusecs and the outflow 11,500 cusecs, PWD sources said.
First Published: Tuesday, December 18, 2012 - 10:48
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16