Water level in Mettur dam at 74 feet
Last Updated: Saturday, August 4, 2012 - 13:03
Salem: The water level in the Mettur dam on Saturday stood at 74 feet against its capacity of 120 feet.
The inflow was 529 cusecs, while the outflow was 1200 cusecs, PWD sources said.
First Published: Saturday, August 4, 2012 - 13:03
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray