Water level in Mettur dam at 74 feet
Last Updated: Saturday, August 4, 2012 - 13:03
Salem: The water level in the Mettur dam on Saturday stood at 74 feet against its capacity of 120 feet.
The inflow was 529 cusecs, while the outflow was 1200 cusecs, PWD sources said.
First Published: Saturday, August 4, 2012 - 13:03
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway