Water level in Mettur dam at 74 feet
Last Updated: Saturday, August 4, 2012 - 13:03
Salem: The water level in the Mettur dam on Saturday stood at 74 feet against its capacity of 120 feet.
The inflow was 529 cusecs, while the outflow was 1200 cusecs, PWD sources said.
First Published: Saturday, August 4, 2012 - 13:03
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Jharkhand: Zee Media honors ten environmentalists with Green Warrior Award
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley?
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part II
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part III
- Islamic preacher Zakir Naik's 'aide' arrested over alleged terror links
- Bhagwant Mann video row: LS Speaker seeks report on Parliament security, may summon AAP MP
- My presidency will restore `safety` in US, says Donald Trump in acceptance speech
- Vatican invited to mediate in Venezuela crisis
- Nigeria 'talking to' oil rebels: Buhari