Water level in Mettur dam at 74 feet
Last Updated: Saturday, August 4, 2012 - 13:03
Salem: The water level in the Mettur dam on Saturday stood at 74 feet against its capacity of 120 feet.
The inflow was 529 cusecs, while the outflow was 1200 cusecs, PWD sources said.
First Published: Saturday, August 4, 2012 - 13:03
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra honoured in Haryana
- Watch: Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra addresses people of Haryana
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- Modi govt plans Rs 2,000 crore package for refugees from PoK
- Watch: Baloch, Sindhi leaders hold joint protest against CPEC in London
- OMG! Hilarious bomb scare prank – Must Watch
- South Africa vs New Zealand, 2nd Test: Steyn, Philander strike after du Plessis ton as Proteas take control on Day 2
- Rio Olympics medallist Sakshi Malik to tie the knot soon: Report
- MPCA to decide on holding elections in Monday's AGM
- The solar system is home to millions of Jupiter-like planets, reveals NASA!