Water level in Mettur dam at 80.67 feet
Last Updated: Saturday, October 19, 2013 - 12:24
Salem: The water level in the Mettur dam on Saturday stood at 80.67 feet against its full level of 120 feet.
The inflow was 8,235 cusecs and outflow reduced to 13,432 cusecs from 15,510 cusecs, PWD sources said.
First Published: Saturday, October 19, 2013 - 12:24
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ISIS threat: Home Ministry holds meeting with 12 state DGPs
- Delhi: Doctor found dead in RML hospital's parking lot
- SP leader seeks RS seat for Yakub's wife, sacked
- Playing politics on terror: Is this how the govt will combat terrorism?
- Exclusive chat with Bajrangi Bhaijaan's Munni aka Harshaali Malhotra
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement