Widow kills children, commits suicide
Erode (TN): A 64-year-old woman consumed
poison after her daughter-in-law drowned her three kids before
committing suicide by jumping into a well in the district,
police said on Sunday.
Police said a 30-year-old widow, who was cultivating
crops on a three acre land taken on lease, allegedly threw her
three sons aged four and two-and-half years in a well at
Mullamparappu village near here.
She later committed suicide by jumping into the well,
The bodies of the four were fished out later by villagers
from the well this morning, police said, adding that on coming
to know about the tragedy, the 64-year-old mother-in-law of
the widow, who was staying with them, also committed suicide
by consuming poison.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!