Widow kills children, commits suicide
Erode (TN): A 64-year-old woman consumed
poison after her daughter-in-law drowned her three kids before
committing suicide by jumping into a well in the district,
police said on Sunday.
Police said a 30-year-old widow, who was cultivating
crops on a three acre land taken on lease, allegedly threw her
three sons aged four and two-and-half years in a well at
Mullamparappu village near here.
She later committed suicide by jumping into the well,
The bodies of the four were fished out later by villagers
from the well this morning, police said, adding that on coming
to know about the tragedy, the 64-year-old mother-in-law of
the widow, who was staying with them, also committed suicide
by consuming poison.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Munich attack: 18-year-old German-Iranian gunman kills 9 at shopping mall
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley?
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part II
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part III
- DNA: Analyzing the real problems of patriotic Kashmir's residents
- HILARIOUS! Virender Sehwag's take on Kohli and Kabali will leave you in splits
- Hrithik Roshan's kids Hrehaan and Hridhaan emulate daddy dearest and we are loving it! See pic
- France's Francois Hollande says Munich shooting is a ''terrorist attack''
- BSF trooper shoots dead young Muslim woman in Tripura after unsuccessful rape bid - Know what happened
- Brazilian scientists found another type of Zika-transmitting mosquito