Wife of Tamil Nadu Congress chief can`t vote
Chennai: Jayanthi Thangkabalu, the wife of Tamil Nadu Congress chief KV Thangkabalu, could not vote in Wednesday`s assembly polls as her name was missing from the electoral list.
Jayanthi Thangkabalu had to return disappointed from the polling booth in Velachary here. Her name could not be found in the voter`s list.
She had been named as a candidate for the Mylapore constituency, but her nomination was rejected on the grounds that it was incomplete.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply