Will arrest Jaya if we return to power: Alagiri
Tiruchirappalli (TN): Union Minister and
senior DMK leader MK Alagiri on Thursday warned if his party
returned to power in the state, it would not only arrest
AIADMK chief J Jayalalithaa but also take "strong action"
against police officers who were allegedly filing false cases
against DMK men.
"If we come back to power, we will not only arrest
Jayalalithaa but also take strong action against the
policemen who are filing false cases against DMK men,"
Alagiri, who was here to meet his aide `Attack` Pandi,
imprisoned at the central prison here, told reporters.
"The arrest of DMK men (on false cases) should be included
among the achievements of the AIADMK government in the first
100 days," he added.
Just before Alagiri`s arrival at the central prison, former
Transport Minister and senior DMK leader, K N Nehru, arrested
earlier today, was shifted to Cuddalore prison.
- Deepika Padukone in Salman Khan’s ‘Tubelight’? Kabir Khan has an answer
- Donald Trump the `presumptive` White House nominee as Cruz crashes out
- Karan Singh Grover’s words for Bipasha Basu will restore your faith in love – Check them out
- Champions League: After knocking out Bayern Munich, Atletico Madrid ready to write history
- Premier League triumph: Leicester City's 'magic' hailed globally as the party goes on