Woman abandons just born child in hospital
Erode: A woman abandoned her just born girl at the government hospital here, police said Wednesday.
The villagers of Pallipalayam noticed a woman delivered a female child on the road near a bus stop. She along with the child was taken in a van the hospital on Tuesday by them.
However, she left he hospital abandoning the child there.
The child was kept in the cradle baby ward, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?