Woman abandons just born child in hospital
Erode: A woman abandoned her just born girl at the government hospital here, police said Wednesday.
The villagers of Pallipalayam noticed a woman delivered a female child on the road near a bus stop. She along with the child was taken in a van the hospital on Tuesday by them.
However, she left he hospital abandoning the child there.
The child was kept in the cradle baby ward, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad