Woman abandons just born child in hospital
Erode: A woman abandoned her just born girl at the government hospital here, police said Wednesday.
The villagers of Pallipalayam noticed a woman delivered a female child on the road near a bus stop. She along with the child was taken in a van the hospital on Tuesday by them.
However, she left he hospital abandoning the child there.
The child was kept in the cradle baby ward, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ganga river crosses danger mark in UP, Bihar and West Bengal
- NDMC issues notices to President's Estate for mosquito breeding
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society- Part II
- DNA: Analysis of loss caused by floods in India
- RBL Bank's IPO oversubscribed 3 times on Day 2
- GST promises to boost GDP growth rates by up to 2%: President
- Vodafone to start e-KYC from Aug 24 for instant SIM activation
- Belgian jazz musician Toots Thielemans dies at 94
- Finance Ministry expects new RBI Governor Urjit Patel to push growth while checking inflation