Woman abandons just born child in hospital
Erode: A woman abandoned her just born girl at the government hospital here, police said Wednesday.
The villagers of Pallipalayam noticed a woman delivered a female child on the road near a bus stop. She along with the child was taken in a van the hospital on Tuesday by them.
However, she left he hospital abandoning the child there.
The child was kept in the cradle baby ward, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan