Woman abandons just born child in hospital
Erode: A woman abandoned her just born girl at the government hospital here, police said Wednesday.
The villagers of Pallipalayam noticed a woman delivered a female child on the road near a bus stop. She along with the child was taken in a van the hospital on Tuesday by them.
However, she left he hospital abandoning the child there.
The child was kept in the cradle baby ward, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 6.3-magnitude earthquake hits off Papua New Guinea: USGS
- Brexit a danger to US financial stability: Treasury
- Pak group uses ‘pellet-hit’ images of PM Modi, Amitabh Bachchan for Kashmir issue
- 19 killed in knife rampage at Japan care home; suspect surrenders
- Government auditor suspects companies rigged 1st e-auction of coal blocks in 2015