Woman BJP functionary found murdered at residence
Salem: A woman BJP functionary was found murdered at her residence at Agapuram area and her six sovereign gold chain stolen, police said.
They said the 63-year-old woman`s grandchildren spotted her dead body in the bathroom when they returned from school last evening and alerted their neighbours, who in turn informed police and her son and daughter.
Her tenants, two transgenders, are suspected to be involved as a sniffer dog went upto their flat and stopped there.
Three teams have been formed to track down the culprits, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Parrikar hits out at Nawaz Sharif, says India doesn't need advice about troops in Siachen
- Prefer to ignore what Nawaz Sharif said at UN, says Manohar Parrikar
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- 2nd T20I: India vs South Africa - Preview