Woman gives poison to her two children in TN
Rajapalayam (TN): A woman killed her two children by administering poison and then consumed it herself in despondency over frequent quarrels with her husband here, police said on Monday.
Police said the 28-year-old woman has been admitted to the Madurai Government Rajaji hospital, while her two children died on Sunday evening.
Police said her husband, allegedly in an inebriated state, had quarrelled with her yesterday and left in a huff.
The man has been detained, police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read