Woman gives poison to her two children in TN
Rajapalayam (TN): A woman killed her two children by administering poison and then consumed it herself in despondency over frequent quarrels with her husband here, police said on Monday.
Police said the 28-year-old woman has been admitted to the Madurai Government Rajaji hospital, while her two children died on Sunday evening.
Police said her husband, allegedly in an inebriated state, had quarrelled with her yesterday and left in a huff.
The man has been detained, police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi Police arrests AAP MLA in the middle of press conference
- Pak grants 91-year-old Indian's last wish - a trip to his ‘ancestral home’
- Bihar: Acid attack on girl in Aurangabad district, victim critical
- MP: Dalit families migrating from village due to hooligans
- Is there any political clash between Akhilesh Yadav and Shivpal Yadav?
- After IITs, HRD Ministry hikes fees in NITs, IISERs
- Was Test captain Virat Kohli overruled by BCCI, CAC in India coach appointment?
- Swami Prasad Maurya is a traitor: Mayawati
- Gold slips from 26-month high, down Rs 485 on fall in demand
- Watch this video! Your stomach will churn as man puts 2 live vampire bats in mouth