Woman gives poison to her two children in TN
Rajapalayam (TN): A woman killed her two children by administering poison and then consumed it herself in despondency over frequent quarrels with her husband here, police said on Monday.
Police said the 28-year-old woman has been admitted to the Madurai Government Rajaji hospital, while her two children died on Sunday evening.
Police said her husband, allegedly in an inebriated state, had quarrelled with her yesterday and left in a huff.
The man has been detained, police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation
- Wimbledon 2015: Sania Mirza, Rohan Bopanna through to quarters, Paes' campaign ends