Woman injured in Nairobi mall attack brought to Chennai
Chennai: A woman from Tiruchirapalli in the state, injured in the Nairobi mall attack in September, was brought to the city on Saturday for further medical treatment.
Manjula Sritharan, who was injured in the firing, arrived here from Kenya via Dubai and was then admitted to a private hospital here, airport sources said.
Her condition was stated to be stable.
Al Qaeda-linked terrorists had carried out attacks at a shopping mall in the Kenyan capital in September, leaving 67 people dead.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cabinet approves Act allowing malls, restaurants, theaters to stay open 24×7
- New framework that can predict terrorist attacks developed!
- Actor Irrfan Khan stirs controversy over statement on Ramadan rituals
- Is triple divorce system an infringement of the Indian Constitution?
- Is triple divorce system an infringement of the Indian Constitution? - Part II