Woman injured in Nairobi mall attack brought to Chennai
Chennai: A woman from Tiruchirapalli in the state, injured in the Nairobi mall attack in September, was brought to the city on Saturday for further medical treatment.
Manjula Sritharan, who was injured in the firing, arrived here from Kenya via Dubai and was then admitted to a private hospital here, airport sources said.
Her condition was stated to be stable.
Al Qaeda-linked terrorists had carried out attacks at a shopping mall in the Kenyan capital in September, leaving 67 people dead.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to expand your existing business
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists, says Farooq Abdullah
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- UP: DM B Chandrakala participates in anti-riots drill in Bulandshahr
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- Ban on Salman Rushdie's 'The Satanic Verses' by Rajiv Gandhi govt was a mistake: P Chidambaram
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'