Woman injured in Nairobi mall attack brought to Chennai
Chennai: A woman from Tiruchirapalli in the state, injured in the Nairobi mall attack in September, was brought to the city on Saturday for further medical treatment.
Manjula Sritharan, who was injured in the firing, arrived here from Kenya via Dubai and was then admitted to a private hospital here, airport sources said.
Her condition was stated to be stable.
Al Qaeda-linked terrorists had carried out attacks at a shopping mall in the Kenyan capital in September, leaving 67 people dead.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- DNA: Bharat Bandh hits normal life; Bengal, Kerala among most affected
- Do condom ads encourage rape?
- Govt extended last date for e-filing of I-T return to Sept 7
- PM Modi's Buddha mantra for peace at Global Hindu Buddhist Conclave
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda