Woman killed by elephant in Tamil Nadu
Coimbatore: A 45-year-old woman was killed by an elephant in nearby Mettupalayam in the district on Friday, police said.
Rani, a daily wage employee in the Forest College, was engaged in cleaning gardens this morning when an elephant which appeared suddenly lifted and flung her down, police said.
Seriously bleeding Rani was admitted to the Government hospital here, where she succumbed to injuries, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Those ready to work 20 hours daily are welcome, rest can leave - UP CM Yogi Adityanath's message to govt officials