Woman kills two children, self near Namakkal
Namakkal (TN): Upset over a quarrel with her
husband, a 27-year old woman killed her two children by
setting them on fire before commiting self-immolation near
Revathi, wife of a lorry driver, doused her son and
daughter, aged seven and five respectively, and herself with
kerosene and set them ablaze at her house in Mohanoor,
Namakkal Additional Superintendent of Police S Kuppulakshmi
She took the decision as she was vexed over family quarrel.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Militants kill two engineers in Pakistan airport attack