Woman patient creates flutter at hospital in TN
Tirunelveli (TN): A woman patient from Kalakadu caused a flutter at the Government Hospital here when she complained to police that two persons had raped her.
Investigation, however, revealed that two persons had quarelled with the woman in an inebriated state, police said.
A case has been filed and search was on for them.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement