Youth dies of wild boar attack in Erode
Erode: A 18-year-old youth was killed after he was attacked by a wild boar today at Kundry forest settlement area in Kadambur of Sathyamangalam forest division, Forest Department sources said.
They said Pasuvaraj was moving inside the forest area when suddenly a wild boar pounced upon him. He sustained bleeding injuries.
Seeing this, his friend Pandesh went to his rescue. However the boar ran to the forests. On information the Forest Department officials, who reached there rushed him to hospital. But the youth died on the way, the sources said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan
- Day/Night Test: Cricketers mock DRS, Nigel Llong decision on Nathan Lyon howler