Hyderabad: Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao is expected to move into his palatial new home in Begumpet on Thursday.
According to The Times of India, several lakh rupees have been spent on the construction of the house, which sprawls over one lakh square feet.
The daily reported that these “measures” have been implemented on the recommendations given by state intelligence officials.
Notably, KCR is a Z+ security protectee and travels in "mine-proof" cars.
Here are the highlights of K Chandrasekhar Rao's palace:
- The Telangana CM's bathroom has been fitted with bullet-proof glass (ventilators and windows).
- KCR's as well as his son's bedroom too have been fitted with the high-quality glass.
- Around 50 security personnel will be monitoring the camp office-cum-residence around the clock.
- Those hoping to meet the CM inside the house will not only go through frisking but will also need to surrender their phones, watches and other metal objects.
- The palace is constructed by the Mumbai-based realty major Shapoorji Pallonji.