I am Hitler and will be worse if needed: Telangana CM on Rs 20 cr survey decision
Zee Media Bureau/Himanshu Kapoor
New Delhi: After Controversial film-maker Ram Gopal Varma likened him to Hitler, Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao on Sunday said that he will be worse than Hitler if need be to stop illegalities while defending his government`s day-long survey of the newly formed state`s residents.
The Rs 20 crores survey on August 19 was conducted to ensure that the welfare schemes and benefits reach the needy.
Roa also met with Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu today to sort out the differences between the two states formally for the first time post bifurcation.
The two states are locked in a bitter tussle post bifurcation over issue like sharing electricity, water and admissions in professional colleges. Also, issues like distribution of nearly 4500 employees were discussed during the meet.
After the meeting, while addressing the media persons, Rao said that the discussion with his Andhra counterpart was fruitful.
The two states will share common capital, Hyderabad, for next ten years as Andhra Pradesh Reorganisation Act that was passed in Parliament in February.
Both Rao and Naidu who were once members of the Telugu Desam Party, nowadays have been vocal and critical of each other.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Lal Bahadur Shastri's mysterious death
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- DNA: Analysis of Prime Minister Modi's rapidfire politics on Gandhi Jayanti
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- World can now see consequences of Pakistan occupation in PoK: India
- Indrani Mukerjea's condition critical due to drug overdose; Maha govt orders inquiry
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Reloaded: Shahid reveals about meeting Aishwarya
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!