I am Hitler and will be worse if needed: Telangana CM on Rs 20 cr survey decision
Zee Media Bureau/Himanshu Kapoor
New Delhi: After Controversial film-maker Ram Gopal Varma likened him to Hitler, Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao on Sunday said that he will be worse than Hitler if need be to stop illegalities while defending his government`s day-long survey of the newly formed state`s residents.
The Rs 20 crores survey on August 19 was conducted to ensure that the welfare schemes and benefits reach the needy.
Roa also met with Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu today to sort out the differences between the two states formally for the first time post bifurcation.
The two states are locked in a bitter tussle post bifurcation over issue like sharing electricity, water and admissions in professional colleges. Also, issues like distribution of nearly 4500 employees were discussed during the meet.
After the meeting, while addressing the media persons, Rao said that the discussion with his Andhra counterpart was fruitful.
The two states will share common capital, Hyderabad, for next ten years as Andhra Pradesh Reorganisation Act that was passed in Parliament in February.
Both Rao and Naidu who were once members of the Telugu Desam Party, nowadays have been vocal and critical of each other.
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed?
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part II
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part III
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part IV
- Why is "Make in India" given more importance than people dying of hunger?
- Chopper deal: No evidence to link politicians with AgustaWestland bribes, says Italian judge who delivered verdict
- Check out pic: Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg's “Star Wars” meeting!
- AgustaWestland deal: Congress says govt trying to vilify its leaders
- Arvind Kejriwal admits for first time, odd-even not a long-term remedy
- European Central Bank scraps 500-euro note