Telangana Govt issues order for special increment to employees
Hyderabad: The Telangana Government today issued orders granting the `Telangana Special Increment` to the state government employees.
The `Special Increment` was a promise made by Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao to the employees during the separate statehood agitation.
The `Special Increment` would be given along with the salary for August, 2014 and it would continue till the end of service, an official release said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon