Telangana Govt issues order for special increment to employees
Hyderabad: The Telangana Government today issued orders granting the `Telangana Special Increment` to the state government employees.
The `Special Increment` was a promise made by Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao to the employees during the separate statehood agitation.
The `Special Increment` would be given along with the salary for August, 2014 and it would continue till the end of service, an official release said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- NT Awards 2016: Zeenews.com bags 'Best News Channel Website' honour
- Son of Kota Central jail prisoner clears IIT entrance exam
- Cabinet approves Act allowing malls, restaurants, theaters to stay open 24×7
- New framework that can predict terrorist attacks developed!
- Actor Irrfan Khan stirs controversy over statement on Ramadan rituals
- 7th Pay Commission: Salary hike to boost demand in consumer durables sector
- 7th Pay Commission: Unions reject Centre's pay hike, threaten to go on strike
- It's a 'happy-sad feeling' for Anushka Sharma as 'Phillauri' shoot comes to an end!
- Lankan Navy damages seven boats of Tamil Nadu fishermen
- At least 18 killed by a roadside bomb in Somalia