Telangana to have new industrial policy soon: KCR
Hyderabad: Telangana government will soon come out with the state`s new industrial policy and establish single-window system to make the process of granting clearances easy.
"We will shortly be bringing out a new industrial policy. There will be a single-window clearance system by which industrial clearances will be made easy (to attract industrial investments). A cell will be established in the Chief Minister`s Office (CMO), which will monitor the policy," Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao said today.
He was speaking after inaugurating the Phase 2.1 of WaveRock project of the New York-based real estate firm Tishman Speyer`s and foundation laying of the Phase 2.2, mainly for IT and IT-enabled services (ITeS) companies.
"I assure you (industries) will not have to run to different departments and we will ensure there will be zero-corruption," he said.
Stating that Hyderabad will be made a world-class city, the Chief Minister further said that his government was working towards making it a `digital city`.
Telangana Minister for Information Technology K T Rama Rao said the state government will work with industries and extend all cooperation to them.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Manjula Vaghela's journey: From rag picker to head of a firm with Rs 1 cr turnover!
- Indian Army faces shortage of field firing ranges in J&K
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know
- See pic: Genelia marks son's birthday!