close
This ad will auto close in 10 seconds

Three die of electrocution in Telangana

Three youth died of electrocution while another was injured during Ganesh immersion procession in Telangana's Adilabad district in the early hours of Thursday, police said.



Hyderabad: Three youth died of electrocution while another was injured during Ganesh immersion procession in Telangana's Adilabad district in the early hours of Thursday, police said.

The youth came in contact with a live wire during the religious procession at Pippiri village in Indraveli mandal, about 300 km from here.

Police said one of the youth died on way to a hospital while two others succumbed at the hospital.

From Zee News

0 Comment - Join the Discussions