Youth held for posting morphed obscene photos of teenage girl
Hyderabad: A 20-year-old youth allegedly posted morphed obscene photos of a teenage girl on a social networking site after his proposed marriage with her was called off by her family members over some dispute.
The accused, identified as B Sunil Reddy, was arrested last evening, police said.
Reddy`s marriage was fixed with the girl, a Inter second year student (aged around 17), in Bhiknoor mandal of Nizamabad district and he posted the photo after the girl`s family refused to marry her with him over a dispute, Kamareddy Rural Circle Inspector Subashchandra Bose said.
Reddy collected some photos from the girl`s album, morphed them with obscene photos and uploaded them on the website, he said.
"The victim`s father and her friends noticed this on the website and lodged a complaint with police who booked a case under relevant sections of Nirbhaya Act and IT Act against Reddy and arrested him last evening," Bose said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian youth severely addicted to toxic drugs
- Leonardo DiCaprio to speak about anti-beef movement at RSS meet in UK
- Bihar rape: Accused five persons still absconding, Police clueless
- UK's exit from EU: India prepared for all eventualities, says Shaktikanta Das
- Britain exits European Union, first country to leave 28-nation bloc
- It's not about size of role in Hollywood, but experience: Deepika Padukone
- Chhatisgarh to ban commercial vehicles over 10-12 years old
- Arvind Kejriwal wants Brexit-style referendum on full statehood for Delhi
- Sky is the limit for me with right director: Alia Bhatt
- BJP's alliance with Akali Dal will continue in Punjab: Jha