4.6 magnitude quake hits Nicobar Islands
New Delhi: A moderate earthquake measuring 4.6 on the Richter scale on early Sunday struck Nicobar Islands region.
The quake hit the islands at 2.28 am, according to the Met
There was no immediate report of any damage to life or
property due to the tremors.
The Nicobar Islands comprise 22 large and small islands,
and are situated in the south-east of the Bay of Bengal.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- DNA analysis of Yakub Memon's final moments in Nagpur Jail
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- 2 NDA, 4 UPA leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim before 26/11: Report