66,000 candidates for 141 seats in first MBBS in JIPMER
Puducherry: Around 66,000 candidates are striving for admission to first MBBS course (2013-2014) in the Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research here.
The selection of students would be through an all India entrance test scheduled to be held on June 2 in different parts of the country.
The institute has a total intake of 141 seats in the first MBBS course.
An official source in JIPMER told a news agency today that the test would be held simultaneously in 14 centres across the country including Chennai, New Delhi, Puducherry, Bangalore and Vijayawada.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- Log on to wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in for WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 WBCHSE
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result 2015 to be announced shortly