AIADMK wants Rangasamy to present full-fledged budget
Puducherry: The opposition AIADMK on Monday asked Puducherry Chief Minister N Rangasamy to present a full-fledged budget for the fiscal 2013-2014 in the forthcoming session of the territorial Assembly, commencing from March 18.
Talking to reporters here, party leader Anbalagan said the government should present a full-fledged budget instead of Vote on Account bill.
Anbalagan said that the Centre had in its budget presented last month announced earmarking of Rs 650 crores as grants to Puducherry and coupled with this amount the Puducherry government could bring out its budget.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Militants kill two engineers in Pakistan airport attack