AIADMK wants Rangasamy to present full-fledged budget
Puducherry: The opposition AIADMK on Monday asked Puducherry Chief Minister N Rangasamy to present a full-fledged budget for the fiscal 2013-2014 in the forthcoming session of the territorial Assembly, commencing from March 18.
Talking to reporters here, party leader Anbalagan said the government should present a full-fledged budget instead of Vote on Account bill.
Anbalagan said that the Centre had in its budget presented last month announced earmarking of Rs 650 crores as grants to Puducherry and coupled with this amount the Puducherry government could bring out its budget.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Dawood Ibrahim's surrender offer rejected due to a 'condition', clarifies Sharad Pawar
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- UPSC Results 2014: Meet top three toppers