AIADMK wants Rangasamy to present full-fledged budget
Puducherry: The opposition AIADMK on Monday asked Puducherry Chief Minister N Rangasamy to present a full-fledged budget for the fiscal 2013-2014 in the forthcoming session of the territorial Assembly, commencing from March 18.
Talking to reporters here, party leader Anbalagan said the government should present a full-fledged budget instead of Vote on Account bill.
Anbalagan said that the Centre had in its budget presented last month announced earmarking of Rs 650 crores as grants to Puducherry and coupled with this amount the Puducherry government could bring out its budget.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- DNA: Today in History, 18th February, 2017
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal