AIADMK wants Rangasamy to present full-fledged budget
Puducherry: The opposition AIADMK on Monday asked Puducherry Chief Minister N Rangasamy to present a full-fledged budget for the fiscal 2013-2014 in the forthcoming session of the territorial Assembly, commencing from March 18.
Talking to reporters here, party leader Anbalagan said the government should present a full-fledged budget instead of Vote on Account bill.
Anbalagan said that the Centre had in its budget presented last month announced earmarking of Rs 650 crores as grants to Puducherry and coupled with this amount the Puducherry government could bring out its budget.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India
- Failed to secure confirmed reservation in train? Now you can travel in pantry car!
- Europe to 'free up space' by kicking out tens of thousands of Pakistanis