`AINRC taking Puducherry to economic collapse`
Puducherry: Minister of State in the PMO V
Narayanasamy on Sunday alleged that the Rangasamy led All India N
R Congress government was taking Puducherry to the brink of
economic collapse due to lack of proper planning and failure
to request the Centre for grants and assistance.
Speaking to reporters here, he said Chief Minister N
Rangasamy had not approached the Centre for grants and
assistance for schemes and was instead blaming the Centre for
not releasing requisite funds.
"There is no proper planning and the administration is in a
state of inertia. The government is taking the union territory
to the brink of economic collapse," Narayanasamy said.
He said he had received complaints of `irregularities` in
Public Sector Undertakings in Puducherry and that a probe
would soon be conducted into it.
Narayanasamy also charged Rangasamy with indulging in
political vendetta by sacking around 5,000 persons appointed
to government posts during the previous Congress regime and
demanded that all of them be reinstated.
Referring to the union budget, he said it is aimed at
boosting economic growth and claimed it has earned enconiums
from the public, analysts and economic experts.
He also praised some proposals for the union territory in
the Railway budget which he said would put Puducherry
prominently in the railway map of India, as the city would be
linked to distant state capitals like Mumbai.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie