`AINRC taking Puducherry to economic collapse`
Puducherry: Minister of State in the PMO V
Narayanasamy on Sunday alleged that the Rangasamy led All India N
R Congress government was taking Puducherry to the brink of
economic collapse due to lack of proper planning and failure
to request the Centre for grants and assistance.
Speaking to reporters here, he said Chief Minister N
Rangasamy had not approached the Centre for grants and
assistance for schemes and was instead blaming the Centre for
not releasing requisite funds.
"There is no proper planning and the administration is in a
state of inertia. The government is taking the union territory
to the brink of economic collapse," Narayanasamy said.
He said he had received complaints of `irregularities` in
Public Sector Undertakings in Puducherry and that a probe
would soon be conducted into it.
Narayanasamy also charged Rangasamy with indulging in
political vendetta by sacking around 5,000 persons appointed
to government posts during the previous Congress regime and
demanded that all of them be reinstated.
Referring to the union budget, he said it is aimed at
boosting economic growth and claimed it has earned enconiums
from the public, analysts and economic experts.
He also praised some proposals for the union territory in
the Railway budget which he said would put Puducherry
prominently in the railway map of India, as the city would be
linked to distant state capitals like Mumbai.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living