All beaches in Andaman vest with Govt of India
PortBlair: The Andaman and Nicobar
administration Environment and Forest department on Tuesday said
that all the beaches in the area in the islands falling between
the high tide and the low tide line vests with the government
"The ownership of all the beach in the islands falling
between the high tide and the low tide line vests with the
government of India and putting up of sign boards by private
hotels claiming exclusive access to the beaches is strictly
prohibited," Environment and Forest department sources said.
It also said that appropriate action would be taken if
hotels put up sign boards claiming ownership of the beaches
and for unauthorised occupation of the beaches.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of controversies on inclusion of 'NEET' in private medical colleges
- DNA: Analysis of controversies on inclusion of 'NEET' in private medical colleges - Part II
- DNA: How BSF soldiers guard the border in scorching summer heat
- DNA: Why is Congress taking support of affidavits to ensure alliance of MLA's?
- DNA: Analysis of how cancer is increasing death toll in India
- ISRO to test next reusable launch vehicle after studying data of May 23 flight
- Beware! Grilled food not good for health!
- WhatsApp leads messaging apps globally
- French Open 2016, Day 4: Andy Murray survives fresh five-set Paris battle
- Mercedes insist all cool after Spanish storm; Lewis Hamilton and Nico Rosberg clear the air