Andaman records pass percentage of 69.22 in Class XII CBSE exam
Port Blair: Andaman and Nicobar Islands have recorded an overall pass percentage of 69.22 in Class XII CBSE exam with students of four schools securing 100 percent success, a report said on Thursday.
In 2012 the overall pass percentage in class XII was 69.96 percent while in 2011 it was 76.67 percent.
The results of All India Secondary School Examination (Class X) and All India Senior School Certificate Examination (Class-XII) 2012-13 have been announced by CBSE on 26th and 27th May, 2013 but the compilation report of overall performance was released by Andaman and Nicobar Islands Education Department today.
"Out of 5032 students who appeared in class-XII from the government schools or government aided schools and unaided schools in Andaman and Nicobar Islands, 3483 students have passed and 994 students have been placed in compartment," the compilation reports said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter