Chidambaram to distribute RICs in Andamans
Port Blair: Union Home Minister P
Chidambaram will distribute the first tranche of Resident
Identity Cards (RIC) among villagers at Porthrapur, near Port Blair,
These cards are a part of the total 2.56 lakh RICs to
be distributed among the residents who have completed 18 years
of age in Andaman and Nicobar Islands, official sources said.
Besides villages, all towns of the union territory will
be covered under the scheme, the sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Give up terrorism and let’s talk', Sushma Swaraj's reply to Nawaz Sharif at UNGA
- Lalu Yadav attacks PM Modi over Mahatma Gandhi's assassination
- Whole world is worried about global warming and climate change, says PM Modi
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?
- World can now see consequences of Pakistan occupation in PoK: India
- Watch: Unbelievable! Kapil Sharma thrown out of Aishwarya Rai’s vanity van
- 1st T20: India vs South Africa – Players to watch out for
- Know who replaced Katrina Kaif in film opposite Jackie Chan
- ISL 2015: Chennaiyin FC vs Atletico de Kolkata - Preview