Chidambaram to distribute RICs in Andamans
Port Blair: Union Home Minister P
Chidambaram will distribute the first tranche of Resident
Identity Cards (RIC) among villagers at Porthrapur, near Port Blair,
These cards are a part of the total 2.56 lakh RICs to
be distributed among the residents who have completed 18 years
of age in Andaman and Nicobar Islands, official sources said.
Besides villages, all towns of the union territory will
be covered under the scheme, the sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- NHRC issues notice to Rajasthan government over death of 11 children in home
- Delhi: 10-year-old boy dies due to overdose of Vitamin D
- Haryana: Groom injured in celebratory firing at wedding in Hissar
- Phase V of West Bengal Assembly polls starts today
- Discussion over Mamata Banerjee's close aide Firhad Hakim's 'mini Pakistan' comment
- US President Barack Obama hosts jazz concert at `Blues House`
- Will never talk about my personal life, boyfriend: Sonam Kapoor
- PeeCee's day out! Priyanka Chopra spends candid time with besties – Pictures inside
- WATCH: Gujarat Lions' mystery spinner Shivil Kaushik reminded us of Paul Adams - Here's why!
- CISCE ICSE Class 10, ISC Class 12 Examinations Results 2016 to be announced on May 6 at 3 pm