CM administers `Sadhbhavana` pledge
Puducherry: Chief Minister N Rangasamy led Ministers, legislators, officials and members of various organisations to pay floral tributes to former Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi on his 68th birth anniversary on Monday.
Rangasamy later administered the `sadhbhavana diwas` pledge to all those present at the venue. Speaker V Sabapathy and Deputy Speaker T P R Selvam were among those present.
PCC leader A V Subramanian paid floral tributes at a portrait of Rajiv Gandhi at a function at the party office.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- CM Yogi’s cleanliness drive: UP cops clean up police stations
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM