CM administers `Sadhbhavana` pledge
Puducherry: Chief Minister N Rangasamy led Ministers, legislators, officials and members of various organisations to pay floral tributes to former Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi on his 68th birth anniversary on Monday.
Rangasamy later administered the `sadhbhavana diwas` pledge to all those present at the venue. Speaker V Sabapathy and Deputy Speaker T P R Selvam were among those present.
PCC leader A V Subramanian paid floral tributes at a portrait of Rajiv Gandhi at a function at the party office.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- How Hardik Patel got offended when asked about Arvind Kejriwal
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?