Four held for leaking SBI, SSC exam papers
Chandigarh: Police Wednesday claimed to have busted a racket allegedly involved in leaking question papers of examinations conducted by State Bank of India (SBI) and Staff Selection Commission (SSC) with the arrest of four persons from Model Town in Rewari.
Inderjeet and Vipin, both MBBS students, Charan Singh, owner of a photostat shop and Vishal, a teacher in a coaching institute were arrested, a police spokesperson said.
Acting on a complaint that the accused were involved in leaking question papers and facilitating candidates in using blue tooth devices during examination, police started an investigation and arrested the four, the spokesperson said.
The case is being further probed, the officer said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UK's exit from EU: India prepared for all eventualities, says Shaktikanta Das
- Britain exits European Union, first country to leave 28-nation bloc
- Panel discussion over India losing NSG membership bid
- Panel discussion over India losing NSG membership bid Part II
- Panel discussion over India losing NSG membership bid Part III