Four held for leaking SBI, SSC exam papers
Chandigarh: Police Wednesday claimed to have busted a racket allegedly involved in leaking question papers of examinations conducted by State Bank of India (SBI) and Staff Selection Commission (SSC) with the arrest of four persons from Model Town in Rewari.
Inderjeet and Vipin, both MBBS students, Charan Singh, owner of a photostat shop and Vishal, a teacher in a coaching institute were arrested, a police spokesperson said.
Acting on a complaint that the accused were involved in leaking question papers and facilitating candidates in using blue tooth devices during examination, police started an investigation and arrested the four, the spokesperson said.
The case is being further probed, the officer said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Lal Bahadur Shastri's mysterious death
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- DNA: Analysis of Prime Minister Modi's rapidfire politics on Gandhi Jayanti
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- World can now see consequences of Pakistan occupation in PoK: India
- Indrani Mukerjea's condition critical due to drug overdose; Maha govt orders inquiry
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Reloaded: Shahid reveals about meeting Aishwarya
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!